Pokemon GO Battle! | Cartoon Parody | Pokemon GO Battle! | Cartoon Parody |

I thought it was really entertaining and fairly well made. Your art style is funny and reminds me a lot of the detail that Oney and Zach put into their weird stuff. I'd recommend working on your lip syncing a little bit because it's kind of blocky but aside from that great job :)

Exams Exams

It was really simple and short but I got a decent giggle out of it. Good Job.

2066 2066

If I was on drugs maybe.

Really though, I don't mind it. The visuals were nice and colorful and it was entertaining to watch.

DergonBell DergonBell

Meh. Your art style is bland and boring, your color is dismal and really off putting, your overall animation quality was lacking extremely and your lip syncing was terrible. Fortunately, the voices were great, the concept was fantastic and if everything else were that quality then this would be a really exceptional short.

Silverelick responds:

Yeah, to be honest, this was a commission, and I didn't really have it in me to make it look good... I was utterly spiteful of the final product. This is not one of my better ones... I need to learn how to force quality, but it's kind of hard when you don't really care about the product you are making.